2. Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights
in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these
intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view, download for caching purposes
only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
- Eeproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole
website, at our discretion.
3. Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the
website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in
any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with
any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish
or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer
virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including
without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on
or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
You must not use data collected from our website or our directory to contact individuals
or companies or other organisations (for any reason).
You must not use data collected from our website or our directory for any direct
marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing,
telemarketing and direct mailing).
4. Limitations and exclusions of liability
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- Are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are
provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or
events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without
limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated
savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential
loss or damage.
You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers
and employees. Having regard to that interest, you accept that we are a limited
liability entity and agree that you will not bring any claim personally against
individual officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection
the liability of the company itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and
You hereby indemnify us and undertake to keep us indemnified against any losses,
damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses
and any amounts paid by us to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute
on the advice of our legal advisers) incurred or suffered by us arising out of any
- Send you one or more formal warnings;
- Temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- Block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- Contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise;
- Delete and/or edit any or all of your directory or website submissions; and/or
- Suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our website or a part of our
website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition
or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
7. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties.
These links are not recommendations. We have no control over the contents of third
party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage
that may arise from your use of them.
to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised terms
of use on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar
with the current version.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations
authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue
in effect. If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision would be lawful or enforceable
if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest
of the provision will continue in effect.
11. Exclusion of third party rights
any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your
between you and us in relation to your use of our website, and supersede all previous
agreements in respect of your use of this website.
13. Law and jurisdiction
jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Our UK VAT registration number is 757098588.
15. Our details
The full name of our company is Aurora Ventures (Europe) Limited.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 3979744.
Our address is Aurora Ventures (Europe) Limited, Quadrant House, 4 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YW, United
You can contact us by email to email@example.com